We need substitute teachers, and the process to fill these positions is very easy. You will qualify to become a substitute teacher if you have a bachelor's degree. Click here
to follow the steps to become a substitute teacher.
You can even qualify as a temporary substitute if you will graduate with a bachelor's degree in education this school year.
- Non-Bachelors Substitute Requirements are as follows:
- ESC online Substitute Teacher Application (website link)
- Current academic transcript, showing education course of study
- Temporary Substitute Teaching License 1-Year (Non-Bachelors) issued by the Ohio Department of Education using IRN#049825 for superintendent's signature
- Current background check (both BCI and FBI) within the last 365 days
We need substitute cooks, bus drivers, secretaries, custodian, aides, and monitors as well. Click here
for more information.