For questions of any kind, feel free to contact the school counselor.
How does a parent contact a counselor?
- Bullying concerns
- Study skills and organization
- Conflict resolution
- Life changes
- Career options
- Concerns over student achievement
- Friendship/Peer Relations
- Family health problems
- New school registration and organization
- Test interpretation
- Discussing special needs of a child
- Early discussion of potential crises
- Family difficulties or concerns
Parents can call or email the school counselor at any time for a phone conference or to set up a school visit. Please call 330-497-5635.
How does a student see a counselor?
- Request of a counselor
- Parent referral
- Administrative referral
- Teacher or other staff referral
- Referral by friend(s)
- Support groups
"Kids don't know how much you know until they know how much you care."