1. Get to the Online Forms website by clicking on the link to the right.
2. Click “Register,” then select “Parent” to create your parent account.
3. Once your parent account is created, then click “Add Student.”
a. You will need your child’s student ID #, which your child should know or you can find it on your child’s report card.
b. You may add all your children attending North Canton City Schools if you choose.
4. Once your child has been added, click on the “Enter Forms.”
5. Select your child’s name at the top of the page.
If you have multiple children, please select one child at a time.
6. Select the “Annual Forms” and choose your child’s school building.
Do not choose Brand New Student.
7. Follow the prompts to fill in all information and answer questions.
8. Click “Save and Complete.”
9. Click the green highlighted “Sign” to the right of your child’s name and follow the prompts.
10. Click “Finish” when all questions have been answered and forms have been electronically signed. You may choose to download the forms that you have now signed for your records. (All completed forms will be emailed to you at the account that you used to register – may go to SPAM folder)
• Please make sure that the web browser is up-to-date.
• If your child has an apostrophe in his or her name, leave a space instead of entering the apostrophe.