|The primary focus of the North Canton City School District is the growth and achievement of our student body, preparing our young people for success in college, the workforce or service in our military. NCCS also recognizes that we have a long-standing tradition of cooperation with community agencies that contribute toward preparing young people to be successful in today’s society. Therefore, we also try to accommodate the needs of certain external (non-school sponsored) organizations in making students and parents aware of additional opportunities for growth and development.
The following is the procedure for disbursement of flyers/brochures/announcements from external (non-school sponsored) groups to students/parents using district channels (Schoology, distribution within school buildings, etc.):
- Any request from outside organizations to disburse information (flyers, brochures, etc.) to students/parents requires prior approval of the Assistant Superintendent.
- The Assistant Superintendent considers each request on a case-by-case basis.
- A sample must be made available for review.
- All flyers/brochures/announcements must contain the following phrase:
Please print and fill out the official request form, upload and email with a sample copy of your flyer/brochure/announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org.Use the subject line: COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT.OR Mail to: North Canton City Schools At the District Office, Attn: Community Announcement, 525 7th Street NE, North Canton, OH 44720
- APPROVED FOR DISTRIBUTION, NOT ENDORSED BY NORTH CANTON CITY SCHOOLS
OR Drop off: District Office, 525 7th Street NE, North Canton. Enter through door #25
Please note: All information must comply with the following district policies and administrative guidelines: PO 5722, PO 5830 and PO 9700.