WHO WE ARE
The Hoover Academic Booster Club (HABC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1992. We are solely funded by parents and educators in partnership with local businesses, civic groups, and the community. Our mission is to:
- PROMOTE academics;
- ENCOURAGE each student
to strive for his or her personal best;
- RECOGNIZE Hoover High School students’ achievements, leadership skills and citizenship.
JOIN US - MEETINGS
Parents, if you are looking for a way to get involved at the high school, we would love to have you join us.
- WHEN: Meetings will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
- September 14, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- December 14, 2022 <--- Open House at The Barrel Room
- January 11, 2023
- February 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023
- April 12, 2023
- May 10, 2023
- June 14, 2023
- July 12, 2023
- WHERE: Room A1, which is across from the main office (immediately to the right when entering from door #22).
- WHAT: In addition to HABC happenings, bi-monthly updates will be provided by Mr. Bornstine and/or the Guidance Department. Other administrators or guest speakers may also provide updates from the district or answer questions.
CHECK US OUT
For more information on what is happening with HABC:
- Visit this website periodically for updates
- Visit our FaceBook page by clicking here
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter/meeting reminder here
- Contact us at [email protected]