WHO WE ARE
The Hoover Academic Booster Club (HABC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1992. We are solely funded by parents and educators in partnership with local businesses, civic groups, and the community. Our mission is to:
- PROMOTE academics;
- ENCOURAGE each student
to strive for his or her personal best;
- RECOGNIZE Hoover High School students’ achievements, leadership skills and citizenship.
JOIN US - MEETINGS
Parents, if you are looking for a way to get involved at the high school, we would love to have you join us.
- WHEN: Meetings are the 3rd Thursday every other month at 7 p.m.
- WHERE: At this time to accommodate social distancing, meetings will be held via Zoom.
- Zoom Meeting Details - Hoover Academic Booster Club is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Hoover Academic Booster Club's Personal Meeting Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 586 066 8720
- WHAT: In addition to HABC happenings, bi-monthly updates will be given from Mr. Bornstine and/or the Guidance Department.
(subject to weather and school calendar)
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Thursday, May 20, 2021
CHECK US OUT
For more information on what is happening with HABC:
- Visit this website periodically for updates
- Visit our FaceBook page by clicking here
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter/meeting reminder here
- Contact us at [email protected]