WHO WE ARE
The Hoover Academic Booster Club (HABC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1992. We are solely funded by parents and educators in partnership with local businesses, civic groups, and the community. Our mission is to:
- PROMOTE academics;
- ENCOURAGE each student
to strive for his or her personal best;
- RECOGNIZE Hoover High School students’ achievements, leadership skills and citizenship.
JOIN US - MEETINGS
you are looking for a way to get involved at the high school, we would love to
have you join us.
- WHEN: Meetings
are typically the 2nd Friday of each month at 11am
- WHERE: Sign in at the Hoover High Main Entrance (ID required). Meetings are in the Tri-Star Café located in hall K. Lunch is prepared by the Culinary Arts students and can be purchased for $7 by reservation. Email us at HooverAcademicBC@gmail.com to join our mailing list, be notified
of what is being served for lunch and to RSVP for your order.
- WHAT: In addition to HABC happenings, monthly updates will be given from Mr. Bornstine and/or the Guidance Department. We are often joined by guest speakers of Hoover High School and the District Office staff who update us on what is happening behind the scenes at Hoover.
(subject to weather and school calendar)
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- Friday, November 9, 2018
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Friday, April 12, 2019
- Friday, May 10, 2019
CHECK US OUT
For more information on what is happening with HABC: