Filling out School Forms


New Directions Coming Soon!

Change of Address

If you have made an address change you are required to provide two (2) new proofs of residency to the School/Guidance Secretary.

Acceptable proofs of residency are:
Current utility bills (i.e. Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer)
Voter Registration Card
Property Tax Statement
Official Change of Address Card
Rental Lease or Mortgage Closing Documents
Please note: Cable and Phone bills will not be accepted.

Transportation will not be provided and your address will not be officially changed until documentation is provided to the school.
© 2018. North Canton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website